Central Library Art Show Application
The new Central Library has an application process to exhibit work in the building. There are multiple unique opportunities that include the following spaces.
- Diane Endres Ballweg Art Gallery on 3rd Floor (generally 1-2 month shows)
- 2nd floor 2-D display spaces on Mifflin St. wall (generally 2-4 month shows)
- 1st floor 2-D display spaces on Mifflin St. wall (generally 2-4 month shows)
- 1st floor video art screen (generally 2 month shows)
- throughout the building for installations, performance art, & site-specific work (timeframe varies)
A jury selects exhibitions on a yearly basis. The next deadline for applications is February 20, 2017 The jury will meet and inform all applicants of their application status the end of March. Exhibitions will be awarded for Summer 2017 through the first half of 2018. We receive a large number of applications and regret that we cannot offer every applicant an exhibition at Central Library. If you are interested in a show at a branch library, please contact the specific branch where you would like to exhibit your work. If you have specific questions about the application process, please email gallery director Trent Miller at tmiller (at) madisonpubliclibrary.org.
*NOTE: Once you submit this form you will be redirected back to a page on madisonbubbler.org with the message "Thank you for your submission! All applications will be reviewed by the jury and you will hear back from us by March 2017." If you see a gray screen or do not see this message simply scroll up and you should then see the message.