Explore our maker kits below! Unless otherwise noted in the description, these kits are sized to serve about 15 kids at one time and take up the space of one 12 gallon plastic storage bin (21 x 15 x 12 inches). The information provided about costs, prep and activity time, etc, is meant to be an estimate to help you decide which kits are right for you. Depending on the materials you already have on hand, the cost of any particular kit may be less. In the order form, you can let us know what materials you already have so we don't order you more than you need.
- Fixed Costs are the big investments, like a button maker machine, or a set of Keva Planks, that you'll reuse over and over again and won't have to repurchase.
- Consumable Costs are costs of items that you'll eventually have to repurchase and restock – costs that vary with how much your kit is used, such as paper, markers, glue, ink, etc.
The amount of support needed for two different age groups (5-7 and 7-12) is also identified for each kit.
- Green indicates the kit can be completely independently for the specified age group
- Yellow indicates the kit requires some support for the specified age group
- Red indicates the kit requires active support for the specified age group
The supply list database, including links, unit quantities, and prices, can be found below the maker kit database.
All the supplies referenced in the Maker Kits can be found below. This list is intended to help you get a sense of the cost of scaling certain kit materials up or down.