The Media Lab at Central Library is a free space to explore digital media production in the realms of stop motion animation, 3D world design, green screen video, audio design and graphic design.
- View a list of hardware available in the Media Lab.
- View a list of software available in the Media Lab.
- View a list of the features available on every public internet PC at all 9 Madison libraries.
Nate – Game Design, Animation, Editing, Digital Art, Film Making
Ruby – Film Making, Editing, Lighting, Camera Techniques
Sadie – Audio Engineering, Live Sound, Recording
Rob – Audio Engineering, Hip Hop, Entrepreneurship
Matt - Film Making
Demetrius - Animation and Video Composition
- The Bubbler Calendar lists all Bubbler (and Media Lab) program descriptions, teen camp registration, dates and times.
- Click HERE for Project Consultation Hours if you want to work on a large project. (link coming soon)